* Install the Blackberry Desktop Manager software, which comes with your Blackberry Device on your system
NB: The BlackBerry Desktop Manager comes in a CD format along with a newly blackberry mobile phone. You can also download it Here
* When done with the installation of the Blackberry Desktop Manager
* Plug in your Blackberry smartphone to your system using a USB cable.
NB: A list of mobile internet service providers will be listed,
* Select the “Add custom” icon , A Box will appear for filling in your network providers settings.
* Fill in the required internet setting into the box “Glo Bis” as profile name then leave username and password empty then Fill in blackberry.net’ as your access point.
* Click ok and then save.* Connect to the Internet through your Blackberry Device and surf at super blazing speeds.
Can it work on Android and iPhone ?
NO, it only works for now on PC
Hope it Helps…kindly use the share button to share this post to all your friends.