Google through their publisher program , Google Adsense has good news for all Nigerian publishers. Because starting form today all Nigerian publishers now have the option to select wire transfer as a form of payment and receive payments straight to your Nigerian bank account.
What is wire transfer? Bank wire transfer is an electronic form of payment where your payments are credited direct to your bank account anywhere in the world, because the system is a free and secure form to receive your payments online and reliable alternative to receiving payments.
Google AdSense is updating the way the pay their publisher, hence this means that Google are disabling payments by secure check delivery.
Steps on how to Receive AdSense payments directly into a Nigerian bank account.
To be able to receive your AdSense payments through wire transfer, you will have to add your bank account details to your Adsense account. To do this, please follow the steps outlined below.
* First you need to sign in to your AdSense account.
* Click the settings (gear) icon in the upper right corner of your Google AdSense account
* Select “Payments” from the drop-down list that shows up
* Click on “Payment settings”from the left sidebar menu of your account,.
* On the “Available forms of payment” section, click “Add new form of payment”.
* Select the radio button for “Funds transfer to bank account” and click Continue.
* Enter your bank account information and click “Confirm and continue”
* Enter your full name details and your bank swift bank code.
Once you have completed the steps above your Google AdSense account will be updated to the form of payment as wire transfer, and your payment should be credited direct into your bank account within 4-10 business days.