Note: This information is intended for experienced users only. It is not intended for basic users and hackers. Please do not try the following method if you are not familiar with mobile phones. We will not be responsible for the use or misuse of this information, including loss of data or hardware damage. So use it at your own risk.
To root your Infinix Zero(X506), follow the steps below.
- First download and install root genius from here to your PC
- Go to your phone settings and enable USB Debugging. To enable USB Debugging simply go to Developers Options and tick Enable
- Plug in your Infinix Zero to your PC using an original USB cable
- Double-click on Root Genius shortcut on your PC desktop to launch it and click on ROOT IT.
- After few minutes your phone should reboot fully rooted. Download Root Checker to verify and confirm if your Infinix is successfully rooted.