This is for, those spending lots of airtime on calls particularly this festive period and from request from people demanding help on this issue, so i believe that the MTN iPuslse Tarriff plan will be very good to ease the call rate, the Mtn ipulse Tarriff plan comes with lots of benefits which can be detailed below
- With MTN ipulse, calls are charged at 11k/sec to any network in Nigeria from the campus and most times 15k/sec off campus after using the first minute which goes at 40k/sec on mtn-mtn or mtn to other networks.
- The Tarriff plan also offers subscription to MTN caller tunes at N5 for 30days for most selected caller tunes
- It also offers Free education tips for 7days
- With an amazing Sms rate of N2 per sms within campus and N4 per sms outside campus
- Free night calls, to call loved ones especially when the environment is cal and comes free
- With Free 10MB on every recharge of N100 and above, this is just too good.
- From your smartphone, Dial *406# to migrate. This is the cheapest rate within hidden charges.
Another good one is the MTN super saver that charges 40k/sec first min, 15k/sec 2nd to 5th min n 11k/sec from 6th min.dial *408# to migrate
We also believe that Glo NG has recently increased bounce plan from 12k/sec to 15k/sec to all networks in Nigeria with a free mb which goes for two days only. But we are yet to contact GLO NG on this, at the time of writing this post.
In my opinion, mtn ipulse is only good for longer call except for super saver that charges 40k/sec first minute, 15k/sec 2nd to 5th min n 11k/sec from 6th min.dial *408# to migrate