You won't need this token device if you want to transfer money from your gtbank account using the gtbank shortcode *737 service. You will only have to provide the last four digits of your GTBank Naira MasterCard to authenticate the transfers. More so, you will have to ensure that the phone number used for dialing the shortcode is the same phone number you have on your GTBank account profile.
Steps to Transfer Money from GTBank Without Token?
You can transfer funds from gtbank to another bank account using your phone, without using the gtbank token device. Just follow the steps below :
- Dial *737*2*Amount*NUBAN Account No# from the mobile number registered with the Bank.
- Select recipient's bank (FBN, Access, Zenith, UBA & DBN)
- Enter last four digits of your GTBank Naira MasterCard.
- Wait for the transaction to be completed.
- You will receive debit alert once the transfer is successful.