After getting several requests on," How to root Gionee marathon m5" so i decided to provide a simple short guide on how to perform the simple task of root your gionee marathon m5 android phone here.
So to root your smartphone is easy, as long as you know how to install an app like Temple Run on your smartphone, you're good to go.
To root your m5 device, just follow the simple steps below
- Download Super-Root.apk for Gionee Marathon M5 from this link: http://goo.gl/tWNOjk or search on Google " Super-Root.apk for Gionee Marathon M5".
- Connect your device to your PC using the USB cable.
- Copy the Super-Root.apk over to the root of your SD card.
- Once it’s been copied, disconnect your device from your PC.
- Head to Menu>>Settings>>Security on your device and enable the Unknown sources option.
- Open the File Manager app on your device and install the app you copied earlier to your device.
- Once the app’s been installed, launch it from your App Drawer.
- Select Install SuperSU from the first drop down menu.
- Select exploit, tap on it in the app.
- The app should begin rooting your device, shouldn’t take too long to finish.
- Reboot your device once it’s been rooted.
You’re all done! Excellent! You’ve successfully rooted your Android device using the Super-Root.apk app and you should now be able to see the SuperSU app in your App Drawer!