Requirements to root Infinix X600
- PC with enabled internet connection
- Lots of Patience
- SP Flash tool
How Can I Root Infinix X600?
- Download the ported TWRP for Infinix X600 here
- Download SuperSU.zip here or serach on Google for ” SuperSU” and save it to your phone’s SD card
- Unzip the TWRP zip file
- Flash your device to recovery image to the phone using SP flash tool ( You can download SP Flashtool here or search on Google for “SP Flashtool” )
How Can I Flash it Using SP Flashtool? Please see guide here
- Boot the phone into TWRP recovery mode (by Holding the Vol Up and Power button for 5 seconds)
- In TWRP recovery, Choose install zip from sdcard- to Choose zip from sdcard use vol up and down scroll up and down then choose the Supersu.zip file from the root of your sdcard.
- Scroll to yes and install, after a successful flashing go back and reboot.
Your device is now rooted! To be fully sure, head straight to Google Playstore and download root checker to verify your root status.
Are you still confuse? Ask your questions.
Courtesy of Team Hovatek