Home / General / Infinix Zero 3 Price full Features and specification
Infinix Zero 3 Price full Features and specification
For all lovers of Mobility, that have been anticipating for the latest release, The Infinix Zero 3 is finally here with us.
“Infinix Mobility is not only a hardware manufacturer; we are delivering richer experience by developing software solutions for our users. It’s important for our users to experience something new, XUI provides customized software with regular system updates.” said Bruno Li, Infinix Mobility country Manager.
Some of the new features developed in Infinix Zero 3 include a 20.7MP camera with dual color flash, which makes it possible to capture images at amazing feel, the image below was show from this lovely device.
Also the Infinix Zero 3 comes with a 5.5 inch screen with slim bezels and a stunning HD 1080 x 1920 pixels (400 PPI), Full HD, touchscreen, Gorilla Glass 3.
With a 4K video shoot which works on an advanced engine from PowerVR G6200 which is way better than their previous devices, the pictures below will convince you.
The device is powered with a Mediatek Helio X10 chipset and 64-bit Octa-Core 2.2 GHz CPU processor, PowerVR G6200 graphic processor, 3GB ram power and a high-performance wireless networks including 4G LTE.
Developed with fast charging technology, Infinix Zero 3 will charge up in few minutes with a 3030mAH battery power.
Full Features of Infinix Zero 3
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: HSDPA 900 /1900/ 2100
- 4G: LTE
- SIM Type: Dual SIM; Micro SIM
- OS type : Android Lollipop 5.1 with XUI design
- Dimensions: 151 x 75.8 x 6.8 mm
- Product Weight: 172g
- Display size: 5.5-inch,
- Resolution :1080 x 1920 pixels (400 PPI), Full HD, touchscreen, Gorilla Glass 3
- Sensors type: Accelerometer, Proximity
- System Build: Front and rear explosion-proof glass;
- Body Type: Stainless Steel Frame and Diamond Texture hardware
- Processor Name: Mediatek Helio X10
- Processor Type: 64bit Octa-Core 2.2 GHz CPU
- Graphics Processor: PowerVR G6200
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 16GB/32GB
- External Storage: MicroSD card up to 128GB
- Rear Camera: 20.7 MP with Sony IMX230 CMOS sensors, dual LED flash, with HDR, gesture shot, Slow Motion, Voice and Touch Gesture
- Front facing: 5 megapixel with LED flash
- Video recording: 4k video recording quality
- Music Support: mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr,
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Video Support: mpeg4, h.263, h.264
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB On-The-Go
- Charging:: Fast Charge
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3030 mAh
- Launch Date: December 2015
- Availability: December 2015:
The official price range of Infinix Zero 3 is yet be released
What do you think will be the Price ?
The Tecno i5, is now the latest addition designed for Indian market and suitable in …
error: Content is protected !!