Today we be looking on how you can start making good cash on youtube by uploading videos and building a channel for yourself.
Youtube by now is clear to all as one of the most interesting place on the internet, the video content site allows users to create their own youtube channel individually and on each channel, you can create and upload your videos.
So getting your videos uploaded on your Youtube account is very easy, just head over to youtube.com/upload but how does this simple process put money in your pocket?
These days Youtube videos are hot cake as they rank well on search engine and with youtube you have millions of users coming into the website daily, so the traffic to youtube is stable and you are going to be using the traffic to make money online. Also to make money on youtube, you must consistently create new and original videos as Google hates duplicate content which will sabotage your monetization plans.
Youtube now runs adverts to monetize channel of it's users, only if you enable it on your videos, with this simple advert running on each video, most adverts show for just 3mins as a video before the real video starts giving you an oppurinity to make extra money online, while some adverts play right below the real video.
The Youtube advertisement program is managed by google adsense, so to partake of the youtube monetization program, You must have an adsense account.
So what Do I need to Make Money on Youtube?
- To make money on Youtube, you need to have a digital camera or a smartphone gadget with such a brilliant camera effect.
- You need to create your own youtube channel with a brand name.
- Your youtube channel must attractive with high quality content and it must also convey what your channel is all about, for instance; if you are into graphic works and tutorial on anything graphic design, you must make sure the graphic on your own channel is mind blowing, that is how you can attract audience attention on youtube.
- You must create new videos consistently, it might not be daily but you must always create a stable video in the field of your niche and upload them.
- Try and use keywords in your youtube video title and description, each video on youtube ranks individually on google search engine, so you must know how to incorporate keywords for your videos so that you can rank and gain more traffic to your video, another advantage of using keywords in your video is that, when people are watching a video similar to yours, yours is going to appear in the related post at the sidebar of youtube.
- Setup your account for monetization, because if you don’t enable your youtube account for monetization, and you are gaining views on your video and will only earn nothing. To enable you youtube account for monetization, click here.