The university provides modern educational and research facilities that will enable students and researchers to face current challenges and to focus on knowledge as a principle driving force for development.
Currently, Coventry University is among the leading UK University which is ranked No.15 in the UK Universities. Coventry University is the top University for student satisfaction. The university is equipped with modern with a proud tradition as a provider of high-quality education and focus on applied research.
In order to obtain a Tier 4 student visa, applicants are required to demonstrate that they have the correct level of English language competency to study in the UK. The requirements for admission differ dependent on whether they are applying to study a Foundation or Pre-Sessional English program or those who wish to study at undergraduate or postgraduate degree level.
Course Level: Currently, Scholarships are available for pursuing Postgraduate program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in multiple subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Five awards of £2000 is awarded towards tuition fees available for the best and brightest postgraduate students from Nigeria.
Scholarship can be taken at: UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarships:
- The Nigeria High Achievers Scholarship is available to all Nigerian students applying for full-time postgraduate programe who have submitted an application for study before 22nd July 2016.
- The Scholarships are allocated to applicants on the basis of their academic merit.
- Academic qualifications (at least a 1st class degree or equivalent qualifications)
- Understanding of the course and motivation to study at Coventry
- Extra- curricular or work experience
- This award is for international fee payers only.
Nationality: Nigerian students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement Entrance Requirements: Academic qualifications (at least a 1st class degree or equivalent qualifications).
English language Requirements
Supporting Material: The International Office will need the following information in order to make a decision on their application:
– All academic transcripts
– Copies of degree/diploma certificates or work reference if employed
– One academic reference
– The English language tests score
– Personal statement
– Copy of current passport
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Application Deadline: Deadline for scholarship application is 22nd -July- 2016.