We are having been waiting for the launch of the next iphone 7, but If these images are anything to go by, then we have it that the next iPhone 7 is not going to sport groundbreaking designs, but they won’t look like the iPhone 6s either, as this unit appears thinner than the previous model.
An earlier render images of the iPhone 7, looks similar to the real life image released today.
Specs wise, we might be looking at a
- A next-generation processor from Apple
- A new 3D Touch home button
- A 12-megapixel back-facing camera
- A 32GB, 128GB and 256GB storage options
- Possibly a new dual camera on the iPhone 7 Plus/Pro
- Wireless charging
- Smart Connector for accessories on iPhone 7 Plus/Pro
- IP68 water- and dust-resistance
Imagine these are the actual specs and design elements, how would you rate the iPhone 7?