Home / General / How to Fix a Boot Loop Or Boot Problems in Android Phones
How to Fix a Boot Loop Or Boot Problems in Android Phones
When your smartphone’s files stop communicating correctly to each other, the android device may end up having difficulty starting. Which is called Boot loop and can also be refereed to as Boot Problems, resulting from your android system files not knowing how to function during the initial start-up phase. These can be caused by simple small things, from downloading simple apps to accidentally changing your system files.
So we prepared few steps to help you recover from Boot Problem
- Soft Reset Your Android Phone
In dealing with Boot problem, the first step should be performing a simple soft reset. To do this follow the steps below
- Turn off your Android phone and remove the battery.
If you’re unable to remove the your smartphone battery depending on your specific model of phone, leave the device powered off for at least five minutes.
- Turn the device back on to see if the boot issue has been resolved. Sometimes a quick and simple soft reset is all it takes to shake those bugs out of the startup process.
2. Factory Reset the Device
When you perform the Factory resetting process, your mobile phone will completely wipe off your data and restore it to the original factory settings.
- Power down the device and boot it into Recovery Mode. The exact steps for booting into Recovery Mode depends on your phone’s manufacturer – consult your user manual.
But for most devices like Tecno, Infinix, Gionee and Itel phones including Tecno Tabs this will do the trick
- Fully charge the phone.
- Turn off the phone.
- Press and hold the power and volume up buttons until you see the recovery menu.
- Release both buttons.
- Navigate to “”DATA WIPE/FACTORY RESET” with the volume buttons.
- Select the option by pressing the power buttons.
- Navigate to “DELETE ALL USER DATA” in the same manner
- Press the power button to select the highlighted option.
- When deletion has been completed, navigate to “REBOOT PHONE NOW” with the volume keys.
- Press the power button.
3. Using CWM Recovery
If your mobile phone is rooted already with CWM, the steps for wiping your mobile phone will be different.
- Power down the phone and launch it into CWM Recovery Mode by pressing the Home, power, and volume up keys at the same time (this key combination may be different for your specific Android phone).
- Select “Advanced,” choose “Wipe,” and then pick “Dalvik cache.”
- Next, choose “Mounts and Storage”
- Then choose use “Wipe /cache.”
- Reboot the phone and the issue should be resolved.
Boot Loop/ Boot Problem Causes
We are know that the core issues with boot loop/ Boot problem lies in miscommunication that prevents your mobile phone operating system from completing its launch.
This can be caused by various reasons including corrupt app files, faulty installs, viruses, malware and broken system files. If you’ve recently attempted to unlock your phone, or have downloaded a new application and ended up in a boot loop, there are chances that the new changes or app installs you made to the android phone caused the problem. Most issues can be resolved with a factory reset.
NB: Be aware that tinkering with your mobile phone’s system files always comes with the risk of rendering your device unusable.
The University of Stuttgart is offering fully-funded Master’s Scholarships in the field of Infrastructure Planning’ …
error: Content is protected !!