After several weeks of teasers, Xiaomi has officially launched its first laptop known as Mi Notebook Air. However Xiaomi, has it that the 13.3-inch Notebook Air is 13 percent thinner than Apple’s popular notebook, and 11 percent smaller.
Mi Notebook Air will be powered the latest Microsoft Windows 10 and features Intel Core i5-6200U clocking at 2.7 GHz Processor, 8GB RAM , 256GB PCIe SSD, and expandable SSD slot, Full HD display and Nvidia GeForce 940MX dedicated graphics card. Mi Notebook Air will also feature with full keyboard with individually backlit keys and a powerful 40Wh battery which should power your PC for up to 9.5 hours. With fast charging the Mi Notebook Air goes from zero to 50 percent in just half an hour using the advanced bundled USB-C charger goes on sale for $750.
While the smaller Mi Notebook Air 12.5-inch version weighing 2.36, also features Intel Core i3 processor with integrated graphics, 4GB RAM, and a 128GB SSD would be sold for $525. The Mi Notebook Air syncs all your data with Mi Cloud, & unlocks with MiBand2.
Highlight of The Mi Notebook Air Spec Listed Below
Mi Notebook Air 13.3″
- Intel Core i5 processor, runs Windows 10 Home
- 8GB DDR4 RAM + 256GB PCIe SSD, expandable SSD slot
- NVIDIA GeForce 940MX dedicated graphics card
- 9.5-hour battery, 50% charge in 30min
- Lightweight full metal body, weighs just 1.28kg
- Elegant logoless design, personalize with stickers
- Supports Mi Cloud Sync and Mi Band unlocking
- Priced at (Approx. $750)
Mi Notebook Air 12.5″
- Sized like a magazine, just 12.9mm thin
- Full metal body, only weighs 1.07kg
- Intel Core M3 processor, 11.5-hour battery
- 4GB RAM + 128GB SATA SSD, expandable SSD slot
- 1080p FHD screen, edge-to-edge protective glass
- AKG custom dual speakers, Dolby digital surround sound
- Priced at(Approx. $525)