This what am driving at, start getting ready for an onslaught of messages because, Whatsapp has concluded plans to share your information with Facebook to enable companies target you with personalized Ads.
- Now once you update your WhatsApp, you’ll have to agree to its terms of service all over again, but that can opt out of sharing your information.
- Launch WhatsApp app on your smartphone.
- Tap the upward arrow in the bottom right corner to read more.
- Select the checkbox to opt out of sharing your details with Facebook.
- Launch the WhatsApp app on your phone.
- Select the more button in the top right corner. (which looks like three vertical dots.)
- Select Settings
- Head straight to Account.
- Select the checkbox next to Share my account info.