Windows 10 Anniversary Update is now freely available to PC and Mobile users already running the latest Microsoft Windows 10. The Windows 10 Anniversary Update comes with lots of improvement which include Windows ink and Cortana to life; which is now integrated across multiple devices, like windows and android devices. faster Microsoft Edge browser; advanced security features updates, and lots more.
The Features Include
- Windows Hello is also newly introduced security feature that allows you to log in with your fingerprint scan and facial recognition.
- Windows Ink now lets you use the stylus on touch devices like the Surface Tablets to easily take notes, sketch on a screenshot.
- Microsoft Edge has lots of Improvement, lots of improvement has been added to Edge browser which include support for extensions.
How Can I Download Windows Anniversary Update?
Once you enable automatic update, for current windows 10 users, your PC will be automatically updated when it’s available for your region and can also be downloaded manually by going to
- Settings at the Start menu,
- then proceed to Updates & Security
- Windows Update
while New windows users will come pre-loaded with Windows Anniversary Update, as for many that missed the free upgrade that ended on July 29 2016, will now pay £99.99 for the Windows 10 Home version, and the Windows 10 Pro costs £189.99.