What You Must Know About MTN Xtra Bytes
- To borrow MTN Xtra Bytes, you must be eligible to participate, dial *606# to check your eligibility
- You can borrow MTN Xtra Bytes data, even though you are yet to pay back your loaned Xtra time from MTN.
- You are not allowed to borrow Data or Airtime multiple times
- You can borrow MTN XtraBytes in ranges of 10MB, 30MB, 100MB, 200MB, and 750MB
- MTN will deduct the equivalent of the Data you borrowed via airtime, once you recharge your smartphone.
- To check your MTN XtraBytes data balance, simply dial *606#
- The borrowed data has same expiry date as your normal data bundle.
- You can not transfer the borrowed data to your Friends or another MTN user.
- MTN will also charge you 10% extra, as charge fee for borrowing data.
So tell us why will you want to borrow data from MTN?