Rumors have it that Tecno is about to unleash "Tecno Phantom 6" — yes the Phantom 6 and 6 plus is almost upon us, which might run on a deca-core Helio Processor, precisely the MediaTek Helio X20.
Coming powered with Helio X20 on board, the Tecno Phantom 6 and Phanton 6 plus would solve the issue plaguing high-end smartphones — "battery life." So with Helio X20chip you saves 30% more battery life. It employ improved process delegation among the tri-cluster ARM A72 and ARM A53 processors, which execute tasks independently with main core activated based on power demand.
What to Expect From Tecno Phatom 6 and Phantom 6+ smartphone
- Tecno Phantom 6+ will come equipped with dual rotating auto-focus camera at the rear plus iris scanner feature while Tecno phantom 6 will come with 21MP at the back.
- Both smartphones, will house a battery capacity of 4000mAh inside a slim body measuring around 6-7mm,
- The Phantom 6 Plus will come with fingerprint sensor at the rear while the Phantom 6 may be lacking the fingerprint sensor.
- Both devices will come with X20 Deca-core processor, a 4GB RAM, internal storage 64G expandable to 128GB
- Finally, overheating issues is a thing of the Past.
- They come equipped with a USB Type-C port, with a premium finish including metal frame and curves on the edges, and will be lighter and slimmer than the Tecno Phantom 5.
- Tecno Phantom 6 and 6 plus are expected to come in stylish black, gold and grey color variants, and a “5.95” HD screen, lager than earlier version of the phantom 5 smartphone.