Today, we take a look on Infinix Hot S, a premium and latest smartphone in the “Hot” series and still stands as the prettiest one till date. With a stylish looks with a feel than what it costs in stores nationwide.
Before we dive in into some problems new owners of the Hot S face, Let's take a look at the specs below.
Listed are Spec view of Infinix Hot S
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow (Planned upgrade to Android Nougat)
- Display: 5.2 Inches FHD Display (424 PPI)
- Sim Type: Dual Micro Sim (One slot doubles as SD Card Slot)
- Processor: 1.3GHZ MediaTek MT6753 (64 Bit)
- GPU: Mali T720
- RAM: 2GB/3GB
- Storage: 16GB/32GB
- Rear Camera: 13MP with Flash
- Front Camera: 8MP with Flash
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Bonus: Fingerprint sensor (0.3 seconds response time)
List of Popular Infinix Hot S Problems and Fixes
Now that we have seen the specs of phone, it is time to look into popular issues you will likely face.
NOTE: If you have a specific problem with your Infinix Hot S, post it in the comment section and we will update the post with your solution.
- Upgrade Infinix Hot S to Android 7.0 Nougat
The planned upgrade to Android 7.0 was a strong selling point of the Hot S smartphone, when it is released. To upgrade your Infinix Hot S X521 to latest android Nougat 7.0, simply head to Settings > About to jump onto the latest Android version when it comes out.
Also try and checkout new features to Google Android 7.0 Nougat and eligible devices for Android Nougat.
- Can't use Dual Sims with SD Card on Infinix Hot S:
Unfortunately, for this dual sims with SD card, there is no possible fix for this error by Infinix. You just need to sacrifice either your second sim or SD Card.
- Cannot set up Fingerprint sensor:
Settings > Security and set up your fingerprint.Before setting this up, make sure your fingers are well cleaned and dry to avoid any errors. also if you encounter any problems while doing this, simply use the comment box.
- Cannot download Apps from Google PlayStore:
simply go into settings and remove your Google account then go clear app data for PlayStore. Add your account again and you can now download from PlayStore.
If you need further help or clarification on your Infinix Hot S X521, leave a comment below.