Just this morning, Infinix latest flagship Infinix Zero 4 X574 leaks are now circulating online with specs of zero 4 and zero 4 plus with images and launching date near than ever. We’ve also able to get leak images of Infinix Zero 4 will also be releasing two variants Zero 4 and Zero 4 plus, just like Tecno Phantom 6 and Phantom 6 Plus.
While the Zerp 4 Plus, comes more equipped with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection, Octa-Core MediaTek Helio X20, 3GB RAM and 64GB ROM, expandable with micro SD up to 2TB.
Reports also has it that infinix has plans to include USB Type-C port, similar to phantom plus. the device will also come with 20.7MP Rear Camera with Triple LED Flash, 8MP Front Camera with LED flash light and Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Infinix XOS on top.
All above specifications will be powered by 4,000 mAh battery and 4G LTE.
- Optical image stabilization
- FingerPrint ID recognition
- Octa core
- 16+8MP rear and front facing camera
- 5.5 HD IPS screen
- 32GB + 3GB Ram/Rom
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow + XOS
- Battery: 3200mAh
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD Display with 1920*1080 pixel resolution, 440 PPI.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Infinix XOS on top.
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio X20
- Fingerprint Sensor at the back.
- 3GB RAM 64GB ROM, expandable with micro SD up to 2TB.
- USB Type-C port, USB OTG supported.
- 4,000 mAh battery.
- 20.7MP Rear Camera with Triple LED Flash 8MP Front Camera with LED flash light.
- 2G/3G/4G LTE Support
- Wi-Fi direct with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n,
- Bluetooth 4.1
Note: The above specifications have not been confirmed until it is launched.