Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Cadets (DSSC) Recruitment for the year 2017 starts 18 may 2017 also note that the application is FREE. You can also apply as the deadline for application closes 15 June 2017.
General requirements for the Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2017.
The Nigerian Air Force is inviting graduates and postgraduates for training as Direct Short Service Cadets.
If you are interested in the Nigerian Air force, then you must be:
- Nigerian by descent or by birth;
- If male then not less than 1.7m tall;
- If female then not less than 1.64m tall;
- The fully expanded chest must be not less than 0.87 meters;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer. You have to be mentally and physically fit for appointment into the Service.
- If you have any of the listed below medical cases, then do not apply: – Problems with sight and hearing; – Flat foot; – Pregnant women; – Major orthopedic operation in the past; – Any natural disability (stammering, fracture, etc.).
- Not have been found guilty of any criminal offense.
- Free from any form of financial embarrassment. Qualifications for the Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2017
They are a MUST. If you do not have any of the below-listed qualifications then you are NOT to apply.
- Also You must posses a Bachelor’s Degree with the second class Upper Division or HND with Upper Credit. The fields and credits are listed below.
- You must have B.ED in: – Mathematics; – English; – Physics; – Computer Science; – Guidance & Counselling (Female).
- You must have B.Sc/BA in: – Sociology; – Peace & Conflict Resolution; – Electrical/Electronics Engineering (IT Specialist); – Psychology; – Physical and Health Education.
- You must have Medical Doctors for Consultants, Medical Officers and Dental Officers and BSc Nursing. Other qualifications in Nursing field will be an added advantage.
Those include qualifications such as: – A&E; – Ophthalmic; – Theater; – ICU; – Anesthetic. However, the candidate must have current Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria license.
The process of application for the Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2017 The process is quite easy and simple to follow.
- After the start of the online registration (it starts on 18 May 2017) go to www.airforce.mil.ng.
- Complete the application online.
- Print out the under listed documents: – Local Government Indigeneship Form; – Attestation form; – Acknowledgment Form. If you are a serving military personnel then the documents listed are not applicable to you. In this case, your current Unit Commander has to fill the special attestation form.
In addition to the instruction above, you have to remember: –
- You can only fill one online application.
- Multiple applications will be disqualified.
- The online registration closes on 15 June 2017.
All enlistment processes and the Nigerian Air Force online Registration is completely free of charge. – Your attestation form (that you have to print out) must be accompanied by your passport photograph.
- You also have to endorse your name and signature on the bock of the passport photograph.
Required Academic Qualifications for the Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2017 In order to apply, you must have one of the two lists below.
List One –
- National Diploma (ND);
- National Certificate of Education. Or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two subjects (one sitting) or three subjects (two sittings).
List two –
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four subjects (one sitting) or five subjects (two sittings and including the English Language.);Or
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three subjects including English and at least passes in two other subjects.
QUALIFYING ENLISTMENT TESTS
Qualifying Enlistment Tests will hold in the following Centers:
- Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Markudi
- Ilorin: 227 Wing, Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin
- Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos
- Enugu: 305 Flying Training School, Enugu
- Port-Harcourt: 97 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt
- Benin: 81 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin
- Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna
- Kano: 303 Flying Training School, Kano
- Maiduguri: 204 Wing, Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri
- Ipetu-Ijesha: Nigerian Air Force Institute of Safety, Ipetu-Ijesha
- Sokoto: 55 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto
- Yola: 75 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola
- Jos: 330 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos. So there you have it.
NB: Remember that the online registration starts on 18 May 2017 and closes on 15 June 2017. The application is free of charge so no payment should be made. If you have any questions, then contact the support lines: 09 8708475, 09 8704817 and 08078406568 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!