The results of the ongoing Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Results are out. Jamb CBT Exams started today for 2017/2018 started today which is a Computer based Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Exams. Also note that from today you can now check your JAMB 2017 Result online without the use of scratch card with the following steps below.
Most candidates will start getting their result through SMS at the end of each day’s exam, but available to candidates that registered with their correct phone numbers, but if you don’t receive yours via SMS, relax as your Jamb CBT 2017/2018 results are been uploaded online on the Jamb e-facility portal.
Also Checkout : Tecno C7 Features
Is important to note that before you proceed to check your Jamb CBT 2017 result you are allowed only five attempts after which you will be required to buy Jamb e-facility result checking card.
To check the 2017 Jamb Utme Result online, follow the steps outlined below;
- Visit 2017/2018 Jamb Official Result Portal via www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/AdmissionStatus
- You need to enter the Email and Password you used when creating your Jamb profile;
- Wait for your profile page to open, (most times network issues affects the speed)
- Scroll down and check print Result slip;
- Now enter your Jamb registration number and examination year;
- Finally click on print result.
Also Checkout : Infinix S2 Pro Features
Common Problems encountered during checking your Jamb 2017 result.
No Result Yet Jamb Candidates
when you receive the message “No Result Yet”, please try again later as your result is still been uploaded as most times give like 2 days after examination before checking your results online.
- You CANNOT See Your Result because “You Were Involved In Lateness To Examination Hall”
If you received the message below
“You CANNOT See Your Result because “You Were Involved In Lateness To Examination Hall”,
Relax as this a common issue and will be resolved by Jamb soon.