Infinix mobility has shown love and care to it’s users unlike other Phone OEMs that will not be mentioned, Infinix has launched a new System Update App which puts latest Android Nougat updates in your palms, as upgrades will be done at a breeze via OTA updates.
The new upgrade according to Infinix mobile also eliminates issues of restarting update and update-failed error and embedded with new OTA server, which provides users an improved speed when downloading any latest version pushed by the company released an update via OTA (Over The Air).
Also Checkout : Tecno Camon Cx Air Specs
How to Install latest Android Nougat Using The Infinix Update App.
NB: Before you start to Upgrade your phone using Infinix Update App, make sure your smartphone battery must be charged above 60% to implement the OTA Upgrade successfully.
- Download the App using this Link (http://bit.ly/2qIP1Ne) —the file size is about 2.3MB.
- Install the downloaded APK.
- Grant permission to install apps from unknown sources if requested
- Launch the APK and wait for it to automatically load the update.
- Click download for the OTA upgrade.
- Restart your smartphone after the update is complete.