In Africa and rest of the world HIV is one of the primer killer diseases, so is very important you know its early symptoms, as to get timely treatment and stop spreading the epidemic!
Listed below are 10 early signs you need to get a HIV test done immediately:
1. Sore throat : Sore throat on its own does not tell you or indicate that you have HIV, but combined with the below-listed ones it should set an alarm and move you to take the HIV test. Most times Soreness in the throat may precede fever.
2. Fever: For most common type of infections, fever is usually present for both viral and bacterial. However, if you got HIV, the fever may last up to 4 weeks, then disappear and reemerge later on for the same period. 77+ percent of all the patients who were diagnosed with early HIV symptoms had a lasting fever.
3. Rashes : Most times rashes develops for other skin problems they also indicate HIV infection. This virus affects the whole body and gets those reactions from all organs, including the skin. So, in a combination with ongoing fever and sore throat, it should alarm you and motivate to take the test.
4. Night sweats : These actually have nothing to do with just feeling hot. Most times people with HIV sweats have serious experiences as their clothes drench and even the bed linens get all wet. Many a time the person needs to change their cloths before they can go back to sleep.
5. Lymph nodes’ swelling : Another one to lookout for is the Lymph nodes’ swelling, normally HIV attacks the immune system of the body the most, which will result in the enlargement of the immune system organs – the lymph nodes. Over half of the patients with early HIV symptoms had it.
6. Joint and muscle pain : The pains felt around the Joint and muscle pain in combinations with other signs may last up to 24 hours. The fits go away and start all over.
7. Headaches : Headaches are normally related to other diseases but constant headaches lead to the low quality of life of a person with HIV.
8. Diarrhea : Watch out for this as constant Diarrhea maybe a serious warning, usually the stomach also reacts to the infection.
9. Tiredness : Usually he feeling and weakness and fatigue exhausts your energy and makes you feel unable to cope with life.
10. Vomiting : finally and not the least is vomiting, when this happens combined with the other signs your body is gradually letting you know, as your body is now reacting to the attack of the virus.