Hello everyone, this is for all gadget loves and all who have
This one goes for users of Naijainformation users as i will explain a tutorial on how to do Etisalat Sim Swap (Welcome Back) on the comfort of your own right in the Comfort of your Room using your phone or a laptop. With this tutorial you don’t have to stay in unnecessary queues and spending huge sums of money before you can do Sim Swap. It is of great importance to have Sim that is fully Registered before doing the etisalat sim swap.
Steps on how to Perform Etisalat sim swap from your Home:-
- Get your old Sim puk number. You can get that on the plastic card that came with your sim pack. But if you’ve lost your sim pack, Simply contact Etisalat customer care number on 200 and follow the voice prompt.
- Get a new Etisalat sim, you don’t need to register it.
- Visit www.etisalat .com.ng/simswap/simswap.php and fill the form that is on the page,
- Click submit when you’re done.
- That’s all wait for the next 24 hours before you activate your new sim which now carries your old number. If it doesn’t activate immediately, don’t bother just wait a little more it’ll eventually work.
Note:- Make sure you used a working e-mail when asked because further communications will be made via your e-mail