We soon be able to make payments on our mobile
There has been some issues between two tecno phones known as Tecno P3 and Tecno L3 on which one is better when it comes to performance. This post we will be comparing Tecno android P3 and the New L3 as they both have a few features together.
The Similarities between Tecno P3 and L3:
- They both have Dual Sim Slots
- Same 3.5 inch Capacitive Touch Screen and average same resolution
- Both equipped with 320 x 480 pixels Screen resolution
- Both have 165ppi Pixel density
- 256K Colors with Capacitive Touch Screen
- Equipped with Automatic display rotation
- Equipped with ambient light, Gravity and proximity sensors
- Have Multitouch gestures like the pinch to zoom feature.
- Fast internet contivinity supported with GPRS/EDGE/3G/Wi-Fi and also hotspot technology.
- Both have Google maps support but no GPS tecnology
- 7.2Mbps internet speeds on 3G networks and 236.8Kbps on EDGE networks.
- Both have Stereo FM Radio support
- MP4/3GP video player with support for more codecs through third-party applications
- Stereo FM radio and MP3 AMR, WAV AAC, MP3,MIDI,OGG… player, background playback, and album art cover
- SMS,MMS and instant messaging feature with threaded-view structure and predictive text input
- Equipped with Microsoft mail Exchange support
- Rear camera of 3MP, 2048 x 1536 pixels and fixed focus with LED flash
- With 320 x 240 pixels video quality recording at 30fps
- With 0.3MP front camera and 640 x 480 pixels optimized for video calls
- audio jack of 3.5mm
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) with 3.0v Bluetooth transfer rate.
- 2.0 microUSB port supported with USB charge feature.
- Equipped with small ram of 512MB
- External memory card support with up to 32GB and every purchase is provided with a free 8Gb microSD card.
The differences between the two smartphones:
- Tecno P3 has Dimensions of 115.8 x 62 x 11.7mm
- Tecno L3 has Dimensions: 118 x 63 x 12.9mm
- Tecno P3 equipped with Google Android v2.3.5 Ginger bread OS
- Tecno L3 also equipped with Google Android v4.1.1 Jelly Bean OS
- Tecno P3 is designed with 1Ghz single-core ARMv7 processor
- Tecno L3 also designed with a 1Ghz single-core Cortex A9 processor
- Tecno P3 designed with Andreno 200 image processing unit
- While Tecno L3 has a Power VR SGX531 processing unit
- Tecno P3 has 500MB as internal storage
- While Tecno L3 has a 4GB internal storage (only 2GB available)
P3 has a Battery capacity of 1400mAh Li-Ion which lasts up to 6 days 6 hours on stand-by
but only 6 hours if on music player.
- Tecno L3 also has a Battery of 2400mAh Li-Ion battery with 10 days 10 hours on stand-by with 9 hours on talk time
I hope this review helps in your decision on which android smartphone to buy.