The Itel it1453 also known as beyond iv mobile phone
Steps to browse with MTN free using droid vpn with ping dns server.
For you to enjoy this free browsing you need to get terminal emulator and droid vpn app.
you also need a rooted android device for this to work for you.
* You have to create a new access point on your device like this
leave the rest blank, save and exit.
* Next is to install the terminal emulator and droidvpn which you downloaded from Google play store on your phone.
* launch the terminal emulator
– type ping inside terminal emulator leave a space then type google.com
there are alot of DNS servers to ping to, just know that google.com is sometimes slow.
you may try
– ping 184.108.40.206
– ping ns1.telstra.net
– ping 220.127.116.11
– ping 18.104.22.168
– ping 22.214.171.124
Then click the enter key to save the DNS servers.
Next is to minimize terminal emulator, so we can head to droid vpn
* Open your droidVpn and apply the following settings as listed below
On Connection protocol select TCP
should be filled with: UDP: 0, TCP: 0
Bind to local port also fill in 8080.
NB: Once you are complete with the above steps, head over and connect your droid vpn, but most times while connecting, it displays error like
Failed to esterblish connection TCP connection or
connection time out please check your internet connection
Just relax and keep trying until it connets.
Head over and start browsing and download till you tire.
NO, it only works for now on rooted android devices PC
Hope it Helps…kindly use the share button to share this post to all your friends.