Just came across, some helping his friend change the IMEL of his android @ rate of N3000, which i believe is very bad, though the glo bis cheat using your android phone has been around for sometime, hence I decided to share how you can generate Blackberry IMEI and change your android IMEL for free as an Xmas gift for the readers of this blog. But as an Android user, it is very important to know that this is risky and voids your warranty.
Steps to Generate Blackberry IMEI for your Android
- First of all, download this amazing Software to your PC from here
- You need to unrar the file and copy and paste the files inside the folder to your System folder @ C:Windows folder
- Click and open GIPv4.1 icon
- Click on generate IMEL
- Note down the generated BlackBerry IMEL you see without the pin except you have an ulterior motive.
Steps to Change My Android IMEI Number To Blackberry
Changing your Android IMEI For Single Sim Devices:
Requirement: You need to have rooted your phone, for this to work and also have Terminal Emulator installed on your mobile phone which can be downloaded here or from Google play store.
- Click and Open the, Android Terminal Emulator
- Type SU then press ENTER button to get Superuser permmison
- After that, type this command then press ENTER buttonecho ‘AT+EGMR=1,7,”IMEI_NUMBER”‘ >/dev/pttycmd1
Changing your Android IMEL For Dual Sim devices:
- Rooted Android mobile phone.
- Download and Install Android terminal emulator app, which can obtained above
- Click and Open android terminal emulator.
- Type SU then press ENTER
- Type following command then Eneter echo ‘AT+EGMR=1,7, “IMEI_NUMBER” ‘ >/dev/pttycmd1
- If your phone is dual-sim, typ this command then ENTER echo ‘AT+EGMR=1,10, “IMEI_NUMBER” ‘ >/dev/pttycmd1
- Last step, reboot your phone and done.
You also need to back up your Android phone using CWM should in case it get bricked.