The Huawei G9 Plus, now latest roll out from this
- Download Super-Root.apk for Gionee Marathon M5 from this link: http://goo.gl/tWNOjk or search on Google ” Super-Root.apk for Gionee Marathon M5″.
- Connect your device to your PC using the USB cable.
- Copy the Super-Root.apk over to the root of your SD card.
- Once it’s been copied, disconnect your device from your PC.
- Head to Menu>>Settings>>Security on your device and enable the Unknown sources option.
- Open the File Manager app on your device and install the app you copied earlier to your device.
- Once the app’s been installed, launch it from your App Drawer.
- Select Install SuperSU from the first drop down menu.
- Select exploit, tap on it in the app.
- The app should begin rooting your device, shouldn’t take too long to finish.
- Reboot your device once it’s been rooted.
You’re all done! Excellent! You’ve successfully rooted your Android device using the Super-Root.apk app and you should now be able to see the SuperSU app in your App Drawer!