We have good news as telecom Communications giant MTN, has
Ever heard of Glo Bumpa plan?, Well Glo Bumpa is a prepaid price plan by Glo that gives 200% bonus on every recharge from N100 to call ALL networks in Nigeria without any subscription fee. This package is available for all new and existing prepaid customers on the glo. To subscribe *100*10*1# is the activation code for Glo Bumpa.
For example, if you recharge N200, you get N600 with N200 credited to your Main account and N400 credited to your promo account. If you recharge N100, you get N300 with N100 credited to your Main account and N200 credited to your promo account.
This free bonus is given INSTANTLY upon recharging with a cumulative. Bonus validity period is not cumulative though Glo Bumpa Tariff.
Below is the call rate for all Glo Bumpa:
Onnet call rate:50K/s
Offnet call rate:50K/s
Below is the SMS rate for Glo Bumpa:
On-net SMS: N4/SMS
Off-net SMS: N4/SMS
How To Check Glo Bumpa Balance
- To check your bumpa balance, simply dial #122*2#
Glo Bumpa Bonus Validity
The bumpa bonus will expire as shown on the table below:
N100 = 7 days
N200 = 7days
N500 = 7days
N1,000 = 7days
N2,000 = 7days
N5,000 = 7days
How To Deactivate Glo Bumpa Plan
If you want to opt out of glo bumpa, kindly migrate to another glo tariff plan.
- You do not get 200% bonus on recharges made via E-Top up.
- You cannot transfer your bonus to any other customer.
- You cannot use your bonus to buy data plan. You can only use the bbalance in your main account to buy data plan.
- On migration out of the Glo Bumpa profile, Customer will lose the recharge bonus that accrued to it while being a Glo Bumpa customer.