Maybe you heard of Alibaba, the Amazon of China has
Prerequisites before rooting:
- Download and install USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy S7 in your computer.
- Go to Settings > tap for about five times to enable Developer options.
- Go to the Developer Options and enable OEM Unlock.
- Enable USB debugging option by pressing Menu > Settings > Applications. Navigate and tap on Developer Options to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy S7 carries more than 70% of charge.
How to root Galaxy S7 Using CF-Auto-RootRequired files:
- First of all, download Odin for installation from here; also download Chainfire root tool for Exynos Samsung Galaxy S7 from this link (for SM-G930F – or search a file appropriate for your own device’s model).
Here are the steps to root Galaxy S7 on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow:
- Now, unzip Odin and install on your computer.
- Unzip Chainfire zip file and retrieve .tar.md5 file on your computer.
- Now you need to switch your smartphone off, and put it into download mode: press and hold Volume Down + Home buttons simultaneously and then press the Power key till you see the construction Android robot sign. Press Power key again to confirm.
- Now open ODIN on your PC and connect your smartphone with your Computer while it’s still in Download mode. When connected successfully, you will get a message in Odin saying Added!!. (In case you don’t get it, try another USB port. If that doesn’t help either, then re-install USB drivers).
- In ODIN, click on the AP / PDA button and select the extracted CF-Auto-Root file.
- Ensuring that Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are selected, click on Start to initiate the root process.
- When the root process is successfully completed, you will get a PASS message and ID:COM will turn green.
- Once your device automatically reboots and you see the home screen, you can disconnect your Samsung Galaxy S7.