Today at the official launch of InnJoo 2, the company also has
We have good news as telecom Communications giant MTN, has come up with an offer to give you that data you want when you need it, called MTN Xtrabytes, that allow you to borrow data and pay back on your next recharge, most times they try to extort money out of every subscriber, even when there is no need for, if you don’t have plans to recharge your mobile phone, they are willing to give you an offer that will make you recharge, as charge you the necessary fees.
What You Must Know About MTN Xtra Bytes
- To borrow MTN Xtra Bytes, you must be eligible to participate, dial *606# to check your eligibility
- You can borrow MTN Xtra Bytes data, even though you are yet to pay back your loaned Xtra time from MTN.
- You are not allowed to borrow Data or Airtime multiple times
- You can borrow MTN XtraBytes in ranges of 10MB, 30MB, 100MB, 200MB, and 750MB
- MTN will deduct the equivalent of the Data you borrowed via airtime, once you recharge your smartphone.
- To check your MTN XtraBytes data balance, simply dial *606#
- The borrowed data has same expiry date as your normal data bundle.
- You can not transfer the borrowed data to your Friends or another MTN user.
- MTN will also charge you 10% extra, as charge fee for borrowing data.
So tell us why will you want to borrow data from MTN?