South Korea has made new statement about Kim Jong Un’s
Instagram is now a popular social network with over 600 millions users, having a strong engagement rating 2.5 times more than any other social network. This makes it a selling point for producers of all kinds of items from clothing brands, jewelry and lifestyle are very active on Instagram as a new tool to reach their audience via viral and influencer marketing.
Today we show you How To Make Money With Instagram in Nigeria by becoming an Instagram influencer, by just investing few hours every day and the results will blow your mind. With 5-10 k followers on Instagram, you set to earn good income online.
And the best part is – anyone with a camera can do it.
To earn online using Instagram, influencer networks like whalar, TapInfluence, InstaBrand, will help you get there.You can start by applying as an influencer once you get nice followers, you ready for orders directly from advertisers.
- Create an original name for your account, your chosen name should be connected to the account’s concept. Think of possible ways to make your Instagram stand out contrasted with other influencers.
- Come up with some unique high quality images for your account reflecting same style as the account’s concept. You need almost 10-15 posts that look natural and appealing.
- Put your contacts in your Instagram account description box for advertisers to reach you.
- Always Use Hashtags to reach your target audience and get your posts found.
- Download and install InstaHeads tool, it’s cross-platform and free.
With InstaHeads tool you can:
- find other people to follow and make mass following
- view accounts that follow you
- smart unfollow for those that didn’t follow you back
- view posts that are similar to your content and like them all
- Next is to follow about 40 users and like 50-100 photos daily and make some comments, but be careful not to appear spammy.
- Once you got almost 3-4k of followers, you need to register in any of the influencers networks, also read through their terms and conditions and understand their specific requirements.
- wait for advertisement proposals or you can contact advertisers directly and offer your service.
- To cash out quickly, you can sell your account as many brands and individuals are looking to buy accounts with large followings.
As long as you have a good following and know the skills to get your content in front of the right audience, you can make a pretty decent amount of money from Instagram.
So, why not give it a a try!
but remember, as long as you’re willing to put in the time and effort, you’re sure to make money on Instagram in Nigeria.