The Xiaomi mi 4i has been released into the market by Xiaomi
The University of Nottingham is currently offering 5 scholarships of £2,000 each towards tuition fees to students from Africa***, who enrol toUniversity of Nottingham Engineering and Physical Sciences Foundation Certificate.
The University of Nottingham foundation courses provide an entry route to selected degrees in arts, business, engineering, science and social sciences and are an opportunity to gain the skills and knowledge needed to undertake a bachelors degree while studying at a world-class university.
- Applications are invited if you are a national ofan African country or permanently domiciled in Africa.
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- already hold an offer to start on the Engineering and Physical Sciences Foundation Certificate at Nottingham in September 2018. You must have gone firm on that offer by 29 June 2018
You can find out more about our Engineering and Physical Sciences Foundation Certificate here.
- Read what some of our previous scholarship students have to say
- Click here to download an application form
- Please send this form to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date