For the year 2018, University of Hull is offering a full-time UK/EU PhD Scholarship or International Fees Bursary for candidates applying for the postgraduate research degrees.
The University of Hull is a public research university in Kingston upon Hull, a city in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It was founded in 1927 as University College Hull.
If your first language is not English, or you require a Tier 4 student visa to study, you will be required to provide evidence of your English language proficiency level.
- Application Deadline: April 11, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Environmental sciences.
- Scholarship Award: Full-time UK/EU PhD Scholarships will include fees at the ‘home/EU’ student rate and maintenance (£14,777 in 2018/19) for three years, depending on satisfactory progress.
- Full-time International Fee PhD Studentships will include full fees at the International student rate for three years, dependent on satisfactory progress.
- Nationality: UK/EU and International student are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: UK/EU and International student are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
English Language Requirements: If your first language is not English, or you require a Tier 4 student visa to study, you will be required to provide evidence of your English language proficiency level.
How to Apply: Applications for scholarship consideration at the University of Hull should be made through the Postgraduate Application system >> “http://www.hull.ac.uk/Choose-Hull/Study-at-Hull/Admissions/Postgraduate/How-to-apply.aspx”
On the second page of your application, please select “Graduate Scholarship” as the type of scholarship you are applying for.
Interviews likely to be held during the week commencing 16 April 2018.
For more scholarships and other offers click here.