The BlackBerry Leap has landed with some funny features. The mobile phone
The Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air is officially launched into the market today. With lots of similarities to the original Tecno Pouvoir 2 and seems more like an entry level smartphone with recent cool features. With better and powerful 4G LTE capacity including fingerprint sensor at the back.
Camera and Battery
With interest, the Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air has a big battery capacity of 5000mAh which can be used as power bank for other smartphone, but smaller when compared to the original device. The smartphone carries enough juice to last you for almost 48 hours non-stop.
The rear camera mounted on the back retains the same 13MP camera with LED flash and takes bright quality pictures in dark corners while the frontal camera uses a 5MP sensor compared to the 8MP in the Pouvoir 2.
Design and Display
Looking at, Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air, they still deserves a thumbs up on this with an amazing 6.0 HD+ touch display which doesn’t disappoint with its minimal bezels and smoothly polished body. The 18:9 aspect ratio imparts the Full View mode on the smartphone.
Hardware and Software
Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air mounted on a MediaTek MT6580 chipset with 1.3GHZ Quad-core Processor and 1GB RAM.
Pre-loaded with the latest Google android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition) and 16GB internal storage (ROM) which can be increased to 32GB using a MicroSD card. The mobile phone has a Dual sim functionality with full 4G LTE support which is very easy for internet connectivity.
Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air Pricing and Availability
Finally, Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air will be up for sale in Nigeria, Kenya, and Ghana come February 2019. With prices in Nigeria ranging from 32,000 Naira to 38,000 Naira depending on your location. Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air will definitely have you swap your current mobile for a try.
Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air Complete Specs and Features
- 1.3GHz Quad-core Processor
- 1GB ram
- HSPDA 2900/3100
- GSM 850/900/100/1900
- 6.0-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 720 x 1440 pixels
- Android v8.1 Oreo (GO Edition)
- Bright Ultra-slim Design
- Dual SIM support functionality
- 5,000mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery
- Up to 100kpbs downloads speeds on 2G networks
- Up to 142.57mpbs downloads speeds on 4G LTE networks
- WIFI Hotspot
- Bluetooth v3.0,
- Touch Screen Keyboard
- Aqua Blue,Midnight Black, Champagne Gold
- Plastic body cover
- Weight 165g
- HiOS based on Android™ 8.1(Go edition)
- 16M colours
- 6.0 inch Capacitive Touch Screen
- Dimension(mm) of 155.50 x 69.78 x 8.90
- Resolution of 720×1280
- 1GB RAM
- MediaTek MT6737
- External memory card slot with support of 32GB
- 16GB internal memory (ROM)
- MP3 AMR, WAV AAC, MP3,MIDI,OGG… player, background playback, and album art cover
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Stereo FM radio
- Front-facing camera of 5MP 1600 x 1200-pixel picture quality also optimised for video calls.
- 13MP Rear camera 2592 x 1944-pixel with LED flash
Other Amazing Features
- GPS support
- No NFC
- No Infred
- No WIFI direct
- No HDMI
- No MHL
- 4G network
- Java Support
- A-GPS Navigation
- WIFI Hotspot
- Video Call
- GPRS/EDGE/3G/Wi-Fi/3.75G/4G internet connectivity
- MP4/3GP video player with support for more codecs through third-party applications
- MicroUSB 3.0
- Browser support Flash
- Light Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- No Gyroscope
- No Barometer
- Pre Installed Google applications like Facebook, Whatsapp, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Search etc
- 3D Games Support
- Full access to Google Play Store with over 5,000,000 applications available for downloads
- Battery Capacity Li-ion 5000mAh
- Talk Time 24hrs
- Standby Time 48hrs
- With prices in Nigeria ranging from 32,000 Naira to 38,000 Naira depending on your location.