Finally Airtel mobile has launched a new data plan known
Mozilla has launched Firefox Send, a free file sharing service where users can upload files to the service and then share the URL with others.
Firefox Send will allow users to upload files up to 1GB at a time or create a free Mozilla account to upload up to 2.5GB. Once the files are uploaded, you can choose how many times the files can be downloaded by the recipient (up to 100 times) before the link expires.
With Firefox Send, you can instead choose a time period (up to 7 days) after which the link automatically expires.
To make the service more secure, you can add a password to the link and share the password along with the link so only people with the link and the password have access to the files.
Key Features of Mozilla Firefox Send
- The service uses end-to-end encryption
- You can share and send multiple items at once
- No login required to use the service for sending files of up to 1 GB in size
- You need a Firefox account to share and send files bigger than 1 GB but no bigger than 2.5 GB
- The recipient needs no login to download received packages
How Do I Access Firefox Send
- You can access Firefox Send at send.firefox.com
Firefox Send is ideal if you want to quickly send files to someone but they exceed what you can normally send over email.