The Micromax Canvas Knight Cameo android powered smart phone is a
How to Stop Excessive Battery Drain on Android Phone, after you just upgraded your device to the latest version, this happens most times to Xiaomi mobile Phones users that upgraded to MIUI 11, as it appears to be a bug with the update.
Currently, things still seem unclear what exactly is causing this unexpected Battery Drain on Xiaomi mobile Phones as there is no official statement from Xiaomi on the same.
However, some users are noting that MIUI 11 is enabling autostart by default for all apps (probably because MIUI had notification delivery troubles in the past).
A. How to Fix MIUI 11 Excessive Battery Drain
- Go to Settings -> Apps -> Manage Apps
- Click on Permissions, then Autostart.
This update apparently put all apps on Autostart ON so chances are, that everything is on. Go ahead and turn off everything, except the apps you need to Autostart.
Autostart being ON means that the app will restart automatically whenever you restart the phone while Autostart OFF means that the app will stay “sleeping” until you open/use it.
B. How to Fix MIUI 11 Excessive Battery Drain
You can also fix the fast battery drain on your Xiaomi mobile Phones by re-downloading and re-instaling again the Update
- Go to the updater, you will see three points above each other click on it
- Choose “download the latest package” and after downloading,
- Click on “choose update package” and choose the package that you download then the update will start installing.