As Airtel telecom has stopped the Airtel Bis on non
WhatsApp has launched dark mode, which is present as a “Dark” theme in the app’s Settings. Currently the Dark mode is currently available on the Android beta, but will soon roll out to all users. Using Dark mode on your smartphone will also help you save battery on OLED screen phones.
The WhatsApp joins lots of other popular offerings that have already made the transition to provide a dark theme or dark mode to their users.
WhatsApp’s native dark mode is simply called Dark in the theme selection interface, and it imparts a dark green profile to the messaging app’s entire UI with some contrasting colours here and there.
The WhatsApp home screen and the settings menu are now clad in a dark colour, but in case of the conversation interface, only the chat bubbles are dark while the background is white or it reflects any other colour users have set as background.
How to enable Dark Mode in WhatsApp?
Enabling dark mode or dark theme in WhatsApp is very simple.
- Download the latest WhatsApp beta update and open the app.
- Once you open the app, tap on the three-dot menu icon at the top right corner of the screen and select Settings from the menu.
- Once you are on the Settings page, tap on Chats, and then tap on Theme. Doing so will open a window where you choose the theme.
- Tap on Dark in the window that appears. This will enable the dark mode interface across the app.
- You can select the System default option to automatically switch between dark and light mode based on system settings.